Learn how to make French toast omelette sandwich. Quick and easy breakfast that anyone can make. All you need is your favorite bread, eggs, cheese and one pan. This egg omelette toast was viral all over the internet and called “egg sandwich hack”. If you like French toast and you like eggs in your breakfast, you can combine both in one meal.
Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
More Breakfast recipe:
Scrambled Eggs: https://bit.ly/ScrambledEggsTCF
French Toast: http://bit.ly/FrenchToastYT
Banana French Toast Roll-Ups: https://bit.ly/BananaToastRollUps
Overnight Oats: http://bit.ly/OvernightOtasTCF
2-3 large Eggs (depends on pan size)
2 Bread slices of tour choice
1 tablespoon (15g) Butter
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1-2 slices Cheddar cheese or any other cheese (optional)
1 tablespoon Chives (optional)
1. In a bowl beat eggs with salt. Set aside.
2. Heat a medium size pan and melt one tablespoon of butter.
3. When butter is melted pour beaten eggs. Immediately place 2 pieces of bread onto the egg mixture, coating each side in the still-uncooked egg. Allow to cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Flip the whole egg-bread toast, without braking it. Add the cheese on one slice of bread, sprinkle some herbs (optional). Then, fold the egg wings that hang over sides of the pieces of bread. Then, fold one slice of bread over the second bread that covered with cheese, hinging at the space between the two pieces of bread.
5. Cook the sandwich for 1 minute more.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: